Re: Seth Moulton endorsed by Jon Melle's Enemy #1 LUCIFORO
I opened a political email today from Seth Moulton that featured an endorsement for Seth Moulton for U.S. Senator by Jon Melle's Enemy #1 LUCIFORO. I wondered why he would want LUCIFORO's endorsement due to Andrea Francesco Nuciforo Junior being a DISGRACED Politician, a CORRUPT Attorney, and a GREEDY Marijuana Millionaire.
Please NOTE: I noticed that Nuciforo's town of residence was NOT written. As an a professional adult, Nuciforo has always lived full-time in Boston, and he lives part-time in Pittsfield, Massachusetts, which is where he was born and grew up in as a child and young man many years ago; Nuciforo is 62 in 2026.
Nuciforo is a disgraced politician because he allegedly illegally double-dipped as the Chairman of the Massachusetts State Senate Finance Committee while at the same time, Nuciforo served as a Corporate Attorney for Boston's BIG banks and insurance companies from 1999 - 2006, according to a published news article in The Boston Globe newspaper in mid-January 2007. Nuciforo's unethical double-dipping was like the Fox guarding the Hen House. Nuciforo still has a law office in Boston's Financial District in 2026. The news media stated that while Nuciforo is a Democrat, he is a Fiscal Conservative.
Nuciforo is a corrupt Attorney due to his legal work with BIG insurance companies. Moreover, Nuciforo used his political connections and his insider legal network to be one of the first marijuana businessmen to obtain pot permits in Pittsfield and Boston in or after 2017. In 2023, Nuciforo sued The City of Pittsfield to recoup his marijuana company named Berkshire Roots' pot permits payments. In 2024, Nuciforo received a city settlement check in the amount of $341,000 during Pittsfield Mayor Peter Marchetti's first year in his current elected office. In 2023, Nuciforo donated $1,000 to Peter Marchetti's campaign for Mayor of Pittsfield.
Nuciforo is a greedy marijuana millionaire because he did everything in his power to cash in on Massachusetts' lucrative multi-billion-dollar marijuana industry. While Nuciforo lives full-time in an upscale residence in Boston, in 2023, Nuciforo bought a $950,000 mansion in Pittsfield's elitist Gated Community that is only 0.3-miles from former Pittsfield Mayor Linda Tyer and her CPA 3rd husband Barry Clairmont's mansion that is west of Berkshire Community College close to the Hancock border. Nuciforo also owns multiple building properties in Boston and Pittsfield where his a landlord who collects many thousands of dollars per month in rental payments.
Nuciforo is a millionaire. He is NOT a common man like "Jon Melle the have-NOT". As an aside, I always wondered why LUCIFORO targeted me - Jon Melle - for persecution because we are at opposite ends of the Class and Status spectrum. Then I learned many years ago that Nuciforo had a small town vendetta against my dad, Bob Melle, who was a Berkshire County Commissioner from 1997 - mid-2000. Nuciforo led the campaign to abolish county government in Massachusetts back then to try to make a name for himself in Boston.
Nuciforo is my - Jon Melle's Enemy #1 - because LUCIFORO persecuted me - Jon Melle - since I was 20 years old in the Spring 1996; I turn 51 later this week. Nuciforo has persecuted me for over 30 years of my adult life because he HATED my dad, Bob, and he used me as bait to get to my father to try to hurt my dad, who just turned 82 in 2026. Nuciforo and his conspiratorial network of abusive bullies physically threatened me, harassed me, and blacklisted me from employment in Western Massachusetts when I was a young man decades ago. The vicious half-truth rumors that the Nuciforo network spread about me from Pittsfield to Boston did not stop after I relocated from the beautiful Berkshires to Southern New Hampshire over 22 years ago in the early-Spring 2004.
Seth Moulton should NOT be proud to have received an endorsement from LUCIFORO.
Jonathan A. Melle
Seth Moulton's political email:
Team Moulton: Western Massachusetts is on board
Date: July 20, 2026, 6:21 PM
"Seth for Massachusetts"
Hi Jonathan,
This month, current and former prominent elected leaders from Western Massachusetts endorsed Seth.
The list includes West Springfield Mayor Will Reichelt, Longmeadow Selectboard Member Shelly Maynard-DeWolf, former State Senator Andrea Nuciforo, former Springfield Mayor Bob Markel, former Chicopee Mayor Mike Bissonnette, former Greenfield City Council President Ashli Stempel, and leaders from Pittsfield, Westfield, Chicopee, Springfield, Longmeadow, and beyond.
You can check out the full list here.
https://sethmoulton.com/endorsements/
They are backing Seth because they know Western Mass should not be an afterthought.
Former State Senator Andrea Nuciforo said it well in his endorsement: “Massachusetts needs a Senator who’s ready to fight for every corner of this state.” He sees that leadership in Seth, not the sitting incumbent.
Seth is showing up across the Commonwealth, making the case for a new generation of leadership, and taking on a status quo that has failed to tackle the challenges families are living with every day.
Chip in today to help Seth for Massachusetts reach voters across every corner of Massachusetts.
Western Mass is on board. Are you?
— Team Moulton
About Seth Moulton
Seth Moulton is a Marine and a Democrat with a mission to bring a new generation of leaders to Congress. Seth’s two young daughters, Emmy and Caroline, remind him every day why new leadership and urgent action can’t wait any longer.
-----
July 22, 2026
A poster on the blog named PlanetValenti.com keeps writing that I receive government benefits due to me being a disabled Veteran who served our country honorably in the U.S. Army. It is redundant, predictable, and used to discredit me when I post about Pittsfield politics.
My reply is that I am a persecuted person in my native hometown of Pittsfield (Massachusetts) due to the over 3 decades of abuses I have endured at the hands of LUCIFORO and his conspiratorial and mean-spirited network of abusive bullies who have threatened to physically assault me, harassed me, blacklisted me from employment, and spread vicious and cruel half-truth rumors against me even after I relocated from the the beautiful Berkshires to Southern New Hampshire back in the early-Spring 2004.
Nuciforo hated my dad, Bob Melle. Nuciforo had a vendetta against my father for at least over the past 30 years. I believe it had to due to my dad's difficult political relationship with Nuciforo's Aunt Anne Everest Wojtkowski, who was the first woman Mayor of Pittsfield, and who was a career professor at Berkshire Community College. Moreover, my dad was the last Chair of the Berkshire County Commission that Nuciforo led the campaign in Boston to abolish to try to make a name for himself in the Boston Statehouse back in the late-1990's.
Nuciforo filed multiple state "Ethics" complaints to multiple Massachusetts state agencies against my dad from the Fall 1997 - Spring 1998. Then in the Spring 1998, Nuciforo made false hypocritical criminal complaints against me - Jon Melle (then 22 years old) - to the Pittsfield Police Department that I was making "veiled" threats against him, despite the FACT that it was Nuciforo himself who made direct and other threats to physically assault me back then.
I have been that I experienced unusual events. I was told that even though what occurred happened in the context of politics, it was not politics, but rather, it was mean-spirited. I have been accused of being a paranoid schizophrenic to my reactions to it all. I have been told that I don't know how to handle difficult matters in my life. I have been told that I will never work in Massachusetts due to my inappropriate behavior in politics, my political emails, posts, and blogs.
SARCASM
Lucky me, everybody. I turn 51 on this Thursday (July 23rd, 2026), and I supposedly hit the lottery because I receive government benefits as a disabled Veteran. I also hit the Massachusetts political lottery by having Nuciforo wanting nothing more than to shove it up my....since I was 20 years old in the Spring 1996 through present day. I - Jon Melle - am a real WINNER to have every weird thing happen to me in my adult life.
I would NOT wish it on anyone else. I view LUCIFORO as a mean-spirited Son of a BITCH-field for targeting me for persecution to try to get to my dad to try to hurt my dad in Pittsfield politics due to a small-town vendetta, and Nuciforo trying to make a name for himself in Boston by abolishing county government in Massachusetts in the late-1990's.
The irony is that Nuciforo is a DISGRACED Politician in Boston due to his double-dipping with BIG Insurance Companies. Nuciforo has a corrupt history with BIG Insurance Companies in Boston. Nuciforo is a GREEDY marijuana millionaire in Massachusetts' lucrative multi-billion-dollar marijuana industry. The news media wrote that Nuciforo is mean-spirited, a fringe politician, a wealthy political insider with deep pockets who cashed in the state's marijuana enterprise.
People can pick on me - Jon Melle - for being a disabled Veteran who lives in Southern New Hampshire as a middle-aged man, but at least I am able to sleep at night with a GOOD Conscience unlike LUCIFORO.
I hope that I will have a Happy Birthday, and possibly 30 or so more of them before I become a memory. I also hope that LUCIFORO will end up in his forever home - HELL - with Lucifer. I know that I am NOT supposed to hate, but I am direct, and I hate LUCIFORO with all of my being for the rest of my life.
Bernard Baran:Dan Ford::Jon Melle:Andrea Francesco Nuciforo Junior.
I hope that LUCIFORO won't be able to make me - Jon Melle - into another later version of Bernard Baran. I hope that LUCIFORO will rot in Hell for eternity.
Jon Melle
-----
July 25, 2026
Hello blogger Dan Valenti,
Boston state lawmakers want to make it even more difficult for Massachusetts taxpayers and small businesses in the name of so-called "economic development".
https://www.nfib.com/news/press-release/an-economic-development-bill-should-help-massachusetts-small-businesses-not-hurt-them/
Boston state lawmakers are using the so-called term of "economic development" to keep more of our tax dollars because 2 + 2 = 5 to them.
If that is called "economic development", then having 3 or more home mortgages on the same property is a stroke of "financial genius" that rivals Kufflink's Cooked Books.
Boston state lawmakers are over-spending the state government into financial oblivion. Meanwhile, state aid to local government in Massachusetts is at levels from close to 20 years ago, which leaves distressed areas and municipalities under-funded by substantial amounts of money.
The Boston state lawmakers are even WORSE than the Earl and the 2-Pete's Pittsfield politics pounding, pummeling, pulverizing, punishing of people's purses by ALWAYS spending tens of millions of dollars per fiscal year MORE than Pittsfield's peer small cities such as Westfield and Fitchburg.
If one is a Senior Citizen or other fixed-income homeowner in Pittsfield (Massachusetts), then one is paying substantially higher municipal taxes and fees than many other areas. They are afraid of and at-risk of losing their single largest investment: One's HOME.
The career politicians in Massachusetts are doing DISSERVICES to many homeowners by screwing over the common people.
My view is that one has to be wealthy and politically-connected to get ahead financially in Massachusetts.
If one is "Jon Melle the have-NOT", then one is screwed over by the likes of Boston state lawmakers, greedy lobbyists such as Dan Bosley, other greedy lobbyists who report 7-figure earnings under Boston's Golden Dome of corruption, disgraced politicians such as my Enemy #1 who cashed in on the state's multi-billion-dollar marijuana industry while receiving a pot permits city settlement check in 2024 in the amount of $341,000, and so on.
If one is a career politician in Massachusetts, most of them earn 6-figure public pay plus perks for life, their goals center around pleasing the wealthy and politically-connected special interests, and they treat the common taxpayers and small businesses like their ATM, doormat, and worse (a toilet to....on).
SARCASM
I wish that I was a wealthy and politically-connected elitist in Massachusetts so that I could cash in on the many state and local government SCAMS that cost common people such as "Jon Melle the have-NOT" their financial well-being.
I wish that I lived like the millionaire LUCIFORO in a $1 million mansion in Pittsfield's elitist Gated Community neighborhood that is only 0.3-miles from former Pittsfield Mayor Linda Tyer and her CPA 3rd husband Barry Clairmont's mansion that is west of Berkshire Community College, that is very close to the Hancock border.
I wish that I was in Governor (misguided) Maura Healey's shoes so that I could cut hundreds of millions of dollars in state funding to Social Services Agencies and programs that otherwise help people in need, while I hypocritically campaign for reelection by proclaiming to stand up to Donald Trump and the Republicans in the Swamp's deep cuts in Federal Funding to Massachusetts and other Democrat-majority states.
Please NOTE: Governor (misguided) Maura Healey's deep state funding cuts to social services occurred prior to the Swamp's BIG federal funding cuts to Massachusetts.
I wish that I could be like the career politicians in Massachusetts so that I could sell out the very people the government is SUPPOSED TO serve. Then I would be "friends" with the very people who upset me due to my class and status of being the political writer and blogger poster named JON MELLE (the have-NOT).
In less than one-week from today, the Boston state lawmakers will begin their 5-month-long taxpayer-funded vacation from August 01, 2026 - December 31, 2026. If I was one of the 200 career politicians, I would be able to say to the people who I serve: "If there is NO bread, let them eat cake"; "See you all next year when I will live large, while you will fall behind".
Then when I would return to the Boston Statehouse in early-2027, I would happily accept my 3 public pay raises plus perks for life. I would tell the people I serve that I should receive one dozen public pay raises plus perks for life - so STUFF IT.
Keep in mind that Massachusetts' state government is projected to have a multi-billion-dollar budget deficit for the next fiscal year, which is FY2028 that will run from July 01, 2027 - June 30, 2028.
The fictional Mary Jane and Joe Kapanski family are going to - in Rolodex Jimmy Ruberto's infamous words - have to "SACRIFICE" their tax dollars to Pittsfield City Hall and Boston's Statehouse at a record-breaking level.
In closing, this week's news reports about Pittsfield Mayor Peter Marchetti's $1.6 million OPIOID Funds scandal, the Boston's state lawmakers' so-called "economic development" proposal scandal, and the record-setting spending of the fictional Kapanski's taxpayer dollars are all items for blogger Dan Valenti to shine like GOLD as "the voice of the little guy".
Jon Melle
-----
"A ballot referendum could upend elections in Massachusetts. So where do its current politicians stand on it?"
By Tal Kopan, The Boston Globe, July 23, 2026
WASHINGTON — Massachusetts voters will have the chance to scrap the state’s party primary system this November — a decision that has big implications for the many ambitious politicians eyeing the few top-tier offices in the state.
The referendum, which Secretary of State William Galvin on Tuesday officially certified as Question 3, would switch elections to what’s known as a jungle primary, where all candidates, regardless of party, run in a single, nonpartisan primary, and the two top vote-getters advance to the general.
Some supporters of the change argue it could increase competition (and possibly, moderation) for top races by decreasing the power of party loyalists. Opponents say it’s a solution in search of a problem. The question has already divided Democrats within Massachusetts, and a similar schism is emerging among its federal officeholders, as well.
So far, most of the state’s congressional delegation are declining to take a position on the change. But the few who are in favor of scrapping the party primary provide a telling indication of who may benefit politically in a heavily Democratic state.
And now that the referendum is confirmed for the ballot, efforts to shape voters’ opinions of the change are likely to heat up significantly ahead of November.
Two members of the delegation said they support a jungle primary: Newton Representative Jake Auchincloss and Salem Representative Seth Moulton.
Both are more moderate Democrats, who tend to struggle to win over the blue state’s activist-heavy primary voters. Moulton is challenging incumbent Senator Ed Markey in the Democratic primary this September, and Auchincloss considered doing so before opting against it.
Markey, on the other hand, is against the switch.
“I support keeping Democratic and Republican primaries so that each party can pick the best candidate for each office in Massachusetts,” Markey said in a statement.
Most other members of the delegation — including leading progressives Senator Elizabeth Warren and Boston Representative Ayanna Pressley — said they have yet to form an opinion. Representative Lori Trahan of Westford, who is also believed to have ambitions for other offices in Massachusetts, is also reserving judgment. Others, including Revere representative and House Democratic whip Katherine Clark, declined to comment.
The implications of such a change could be vast. With the state’s political makeup, the Democratic primary is often the contest in which the eventual election winner is selected, but the pool of voters tends to skew toward the most engaged and active partisans.
But with a jungle primary, some elections could allow two Democrats to advance to a general election. Candidates would have to compete for a broader, more politically diverse electorate, not just party bases; voters, meanwhile, wouldn’t have to choose which party’s ballot to vote on.
Other outcomes are possible: in California this spring, there were so many Democrats running for governor that party figures for a time feared they would split the vote so much that two Republicans would advance. In the end, an endorsement by President Trump for one Republican and the uncovering of scandals around some Democratic candidates led to a traditional one-Democrat, one-Republican general election.
Auchincloss has long spoken in favor of all-party primaries, arguing it shifts each party’s politics toward the center.
“I think American democracy is stronger when every election is competitive in November everywhere, and this does that,” he said.
Representative Bill Keating of Bourne said he opposed the change and doesn’t see any reason to alter the primary system that, in his eyes, works as is. He theorized the change could increase the cost of elections, too, by prolonging the competitive season into November.
“I think it’d be good news if you’re a political consultant, or if you were selling advertising space on TV,” Keating said. “It would be great, because it would drive the cost, which is already high, even higher.”
But the political outcomes are not so clear cut. Auchincloss himself was the beneficiary of a party primary in his race for his open congressional seat, where a crowded Democratic field stocked with progressives split the votes. Prevailing in the primary set him up for a general election race against a Republican, an easier matchup than if he had to face a fellow Democrat.
The nonpartisan primary initiative is being led by Harvard professor and former gubernatorial hopeful Danielle Allen, a Democrat, and has the backing of prominent former politicians including former governor Deval Patrick and former representative Joe Kennedy III.
Joe Caiazzo, a Boston-based Democratic consultant who has worked for Warren and the presidential campaigns of Independent Vermont Senator Bernie Sanders, said that regardless of the politics, a jungle primary would increase competition and decrease the advantages of incumbents because challengers would believe they have a greater chance of advancing to November.
The current system is “a race to the left and it’s hyperbolic gobbledygook that goes wild on Twitter but doesn’t really translate to anything for real people,” Caiazzo argued.
“I think moving to a top-two system will increase engagement, it will enfranchise those who aren’t very closely following partisan politics, and it will force the conversation to tackle not the hottest topic among activists, but actually tackle problems that real people face every day,” he said.
Of course, not everyone agrees. Political analyst and longtime Democratic adviser Mary Anne Marsh called it a “participation trophy” system that does nothing to improve democracy or candidates’ chances.
“Trying to change the rules of the game is not the answer in the end, the answer is just learning to be a better candidate, and maybe you’re just not meant to be one,” Marsh said of candidates pushing for a jungle system.
There is some evidence of what might await Massachusetts from states that have jungle primary systems for federal races. California is the most prominent, and Washington also uses such a system. Alaska has a top-four primary paired with ranked choice voting. Louisiana used to have an all-party primary but opted in 2024 to go back to a party primary for federal races, a switch that presaged the ouster of the state’s more moderate Republican senator in this year’s primary.
The architect of California’s top-two system, former centrist Republican state senator Abel Maldonado, told the Los Angeles Times in June that it should be scrapped because it’s failed to produce the moderating influence he had hoped. Democratic Senator Alex Padilla of California, who formerly administered elections there as the secretary of state, said the impacts aren’t clear cut.
“I think it’s mixed, to be honest,” Padilla said. “There’s some upside, there’s some downside. . . . At the end of the day, the vast majority of contests in California — top to bottom, statewide, local, federal — have still been one Democrat and Republican advancing to November.”
Tal Kopan can be reached at tal.kopan@globe.com. Follow her @talkopan.
-----
July 25, 2026
Re: Massachusetts middle-class impacted most by U.S. inflation (NH is #3)
Hello blogger Dan Valenti,
The news article shows that Massachusetts middle-class is impacted the most by U.S. inflation; New Hampshire is #3.
https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/5986391-inflation-is-slashing-middle-class-incomes-heres-where-its-worst/
We need new leaders in Massachusetts and New Hampshire alike that will make the middle-class better off because the career politicians have made us worse off.
Jon Melle
-----
Letter: "Time to retire Maryland's third senator"
The Berkshire Eagle, July 31, 2026
To the editor: Sen. Chuck Grassley visits all 99 Iowa counties every year (not every six years), as does his colleague Sen. Joni Ernst.
The media has dubbed this tour "The Full Grassley.”
Sen. Amy Klobuchar goes to all 87 Minnesota counties annually, and Sen. Chuck Schumer shows up in all 62 New York counties each year.
Our junior senators from Ed Brooke to Paul Tsongas to John Kerry all made it a point to get to each and every part of the commonwealth.
We have 14 counties (one of which, Nantucket, is a single town) and yet there are dozens of communities from the hilltowns of Western Massachusetts to North Quabbin and the Blackstone Valley that Sen. Ed Markey can’t be bothered to set foot in. Since joining the U.S. Senate in 2013, he’s never visited most of the rural towns in the five western counties. This is unacceptable.
The fact that he spends more time in his Chevy Chase, Md., mansion rather than in Cheshire, Chesterfield and Charlton is why he’s earned the disparaging moniker as Maryland’s third senator.
Markey also doesn’t answer his constituent mail. Looking to know where he stands on an issue or if he’ll co-sponsor a piece of legislation? Well, good luck waiting for a reply to your query.
Markey voted for NAFTA, which resulted in the loss of 185,000 good-paying manufacturing jobs (43 percent of this sector’s employment) between 1994 and 2002 in Massachusetts.
In 2002, Markey voted against a Bernie Sanders amendment to the bill reauthorizing the Export-Import Bank for three years. This vote was whether to deny Ex-Im Bank funding to American companies that lay off a greater percentage of their workers in the U.S. than in overseas units. This federal bank uses taxpayer subsidies to help U.S. firms compete overseas against government-subsidized foreign companies. At the time of this vote, the bank was providing more than $13 billion in loans, loan guarantees and insurance to firms such as General Electric and Enron. Rep. Jim McGovern and former Rep. John Olver supported this amendment.
On Sept. 01 [2026], please join me in voting for Rep. Seth Moulton.
Matt L. Barron, Chesterfield
https://www.iberkshires.com/story/83479/Letter-Time-to-retire-Maryland-s-third-senator.html
-----
August 03, 2026
Hello blogger Dan Valenti,
If you thought that cult-town Pittsfield politics is set in The Twilight Zone, then it is a minor chapter compared to tonight's debate whereby Seth Moulton tried to link Ed Markey to Jeffrey Epstein and one of his lobbyists after Epstein was a convicted sex offender.
Seth Moulton's "October surprise" personal attack against Ed Markey lacked any specifics, evidence, and explanation.
It is only fitting that my Enemy #1 Luciforo endorsed Seth Moulton in 2026 because Luciforo has targeted me - Jon Melle - with over 30 years of conspiratorial and mean-spirited bullying that included unusual events and half-truths that have hurt me in my adult life; I am 51 years of age. Luciforo also targeted my dad, Bob (Berkshire County Commissioner from 1997 - mid-2000; my dad is now 82) with retribution many years ago.
When Alex Morse ran against PAC Man Richie Neal 6 years ago in 2020, the Massachusetts State Democratic Party Officials orchestrated a homophobic smear campaign against Alex Morse.
All of the above happened in the Democratic Party in Massachusetts politics.
Where are the Democrat Party state and local leaders from Boston to Pittsfield when it comes to standing against half-truths personal attacks by Democrats in Massachusetts?
Is this the real face of the Democratic Party in Massachusetts?
This newest confrontation happened tonight.
Best wishes,
Jon Melle
-----
During the August 3, 2026, Massachusetts U.S. Senate Democratic primary debate, Congressman Seth Moulton attacked incumbent Senator Ed Markey by claiming that Markey's name appears repeatedly in newly released files related to convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein.
The Debate Confrontation
During the live broadcast hosted by Boston 25 News, Moulton weaponized the records, asking Markey: "Why would you even take a meeting with a lobbyist on behalf of Jeffrey Epstein? How could you do that long after he was convicted?"
Senator Markey immediately fired back, aggressively denying the accusation: He called Moulton's strategy "absolutely reprehensible" and equated it to "character assassination".
He stated explicitly: "I have never met Jeffrey Epstein. I don’t know Jeffrey Epstein."
He accused Moulton of "playing to the Fox MAGA playbook" of distraction.
When debate moderators pressed Moulton to provide specific details or evidence to back up his claim, Moulton failed to provide any specifics.
Context of the Race
This intense clash highlighted a sharpening of personal attacks in the second primary debate between the two candidates. Moulton is currently challenging the 80-year-old Markey ahead of the September 01 [2026] Democratic primary.
-----
The recurring soap opera of "Jon Melle versus Luciforo" is one for the ages in Pittsfield politics version of The Twilight Zone.
The feedback that I have received over the many years includes:
That I have experienced "Unusual Events";
that what I am describing is set within the context of politics, but it is NOT politics, but rather, it is mean-spirited;
that this should NOT be happening;
that people know the people involved in this nightmarish DRAMA, and that they don't understand why we would do these hurtful things to each other;
that Pittsfield is a cult-town;
that me - Jon Melle - believing that I am a persecuted person gives me an identity that I should not have in my life;
that if these people were so mean-spirited, abusive, and conspiratorial toward me - Jon Melle - then they are NO GOOD to begin with;
that these cruel episodes span the past over 30 years of my 51-year-old adult life, and that it would help me to move on from them;
that my dad, Bob, meant well when he ran for and was elected a Berkshire County Commissioner in the mid-to-late-1990's;
that politics is a "dirty business" that I should stay away from;
that blogger Dan Valenti has allegiances to the people who I protest, and that he is NOT good for me;
that my dad, Bob, being a politician put people with MONEY and POWER into my personal life that most people either don't experience or don't understand, which was damaging to me;
and today (Friday, August 07th, 2026) on the blog PlanetValenti.com, I am reading the following....
"How about you hosting a debate featuring Mele vs. Nuciforo and Betit vs Shugrue. It’s sure to be a winner. After all we read about these unhealthy obsessions daily. Just a thought."
-&-
"Mele be manhandled by Lucifero , like usual.
But it will be entertaining, and will prove, Lucifero.
Has less compassion than JD Vance and Trump.
Who were gentle, with their prey…."
I - Jon Melle - want to say one more thing. Over the years, I have witnessed people other than myself who were also mistreated in Pittsfield politics.
I read the unfavorable and unfair writings about Charles Ivar Kronick, and also Chris Connell, among other good people who chose to defend the people and taxpayers from the likes of wealthy and powerful people who hurt anyone who they dislike for whatever vendettas they have against us.
I - Jon Melle - am NOT the only one who has been targeted for retribution in "the Pitts".
-----

No comments:
Post a Comment